Technology has evolved around the world and you can simply sign in to your www.Facebook.com account to message those that are far from you. To sign in to your Facebook where ever you are, you just need a device, mobile network, username, and password.
Once you have all this, signing it cannot be any easier. However, if you do not have your username or password, as they are very important you will not be able to log in.
www Facebook com sign in
Signing to your Facebook account can be done on your device anywhere and anytime once you have a stable internet connection. The steps to log in to your Facebook account Include.
- Turn on your device and go to your web browser
- Click on the search bar and fill in https://www.facebook.com/login.php
- On the login page enter your “Phone Number” or “Email Address” in the first space
- Type in your “Password” in the second field
- Click on the blue “Log in” icon
Automatically you are logged in to Facebook
How to reset Www Facebook com sign in password
Resetting your Facebook sign-in password does not require the need of an expert which means you can reset it yourself by following a few tips.
- visit the login page at www.facebook.com from your connected web browser
- On the page click on “Forgot password” under the “Log in” icon
- Enter your “Email or Mobile number” and click on “Search”
- Select your account among the search result
- Select a phone number or email address where a password reset code will be sent to
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
You can have two (2) Facebook accounts but it is against the standards of the Facebook community to have more than one personal account. Whether it is for your organization, business, product, or brand, on the Facebook platform you can create and manage a page from your personal account to do that.
Why can’t I log into my Facebook account?
There are various reasons you will not be able to log in to your Facebook account. They include not having the latest version of the Facebook app, a forgotten password or email, and a bad internet connection.