Want to check Myresults ATT result as an AT& T employee but seem to get the steps wrong. To check your ATT result either on the official website or through the app is very easy.
Even if you have forgotten your password or User ID for the account you can reset it and log in to the account once more through your mobile device.
When you gain access to your ATT results account as a former or active employee you can check your benefits from the company.
However, the AT & T employees’ dependents can have access to their parent account once they have the login details and then they will be able to see their parent benefits on the website.
How Do I Login to Myresults ATT
- Turn on your mobile device and navigate to the web browser after connecting to the internet
- in the search bar fill in the link https://oidc.idp.elogin.att.com and click on the “Search” icon
- On the login page Enter your “User ID” in the first space
- Fill in your “AT & T” password in the second field
- Click on “Log on”
You will be signed in immediately.
How to Reset Myresults ATT Password
- From your mobile-connected web browser visit https://oidc.idp.elogin.att.com
- Click on “Forgot Password” and wait for a few seconds
- Choose “Reset Password” from the three options you are offered
- Tap “OK” to agree to the terms and conditions
- Fill in your Userid and last name
- Enter your Employee ID and Birth Date
- Type in your City of Birth and AT & T
- Enter your Secret Code and click on “Submit”
Follow the onscreen instructions.
Does Myresults ATT have an App?
Yes, there is an app for ATT employees and this is developed to help the employees with their job progress and also monitor their marketing. The App is called “ATT my outcome” and it can be downloaded on your android and IOS device
What is AT & T Schedule Summary used for
This is to help the employees view their schedules; manage their time and data information. This is also used to create a timekeeping summary report for those users making use of the AT & T Workforce Manager.