How do I connect Https aka ms remoteconnect Minecraft to start playing Minecraft with other players? Https aka ms remoteconnect Minecraft is an online website where video game lovers can login and connect to their Microsoft account.
Once they are connected no matter the platform other gamers use they can enjoy the Minecraft video game together. it can be accessed by players making use of PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox console, etc.
Https aka ms remoteconnect Minecraft set up on Xbox consoles
Since Xbox users have a Microsoft account while setting up their Xbox live, making use of the https aka ms remoteconnect Minecraft login is no longer necessary.
- Visit your Microsoft store on any of your Xbox consoles and search for “Minecraft”
- Purchase it if you have not bought it or download the “Minecraft game”
- Open the game in order to see the Sign in icon
- Select the sign-in and tap on “A”
- Sign in to your Xbox account
Then you can start playing the Minecraft game and reshape how you can play the game together with others.
How to set up remoteconnect on PlayStation
In order to access the Minecraft game on your Playstation, you do not need a Microsoft account. It only allows other players on Minecraft to play with those that are making use of Windows, IOS, Andriod, Xbox, etc.
- Turn on your PlayStation
- Visit the Minecraft game home screen and tap on “Sign in with a Microsoft account”
- You will get an eight (8) digit activation code and then you will be asked to visit https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf
- Enter the Activation code in the field and click on “Next”
How to find friends with the Microsoft account
- Tap on “Play” on the Minecraft homepage after signing into your Microsoft account
- To reach the “Friends” tab switch to the right
- Using the “Search” box enter your friends Microsoft Gamertag
To enter your friend player ID you have to make use of Microsoft Gamertag. Once you connect you can start playing your Games.