Telegram now lets in you to import WhatsApp chats in some smooth steps.
Telegram helps you to import WhatsApp chats
You also can circulate institution chats
There’s no manner to switch chats in bulk
Moving from one on the spotaneous messenger to any other is like moving houses. It’s a complete pain, plenty of instances you lose matters and also you additionally ought to begin afresh. If you sense the equal way, Telegram has a brand new function — the capacity to import chats from WhatsApp. The steps are quite simple and here is how you may do it.
Before you attempt out this function, make certain you’ve got got Telegram 7.4 Update due to the fact it is the model that brings the migration function.
TRANSFER WHATSAPP MESSAGES TO TELEGRAM ON ANDROID
1. Open a talk in WhatsApp after which tap the 3 vertical dots at the pinnacle proper corner.
2. Tap Export Chat > pick out Telegram withinside the Share menu.
3. You’ll be requested to restore without or with media. Select the choice as in line with your preference.
We have additionally performed a recommendations and hints function on a few cool capabilities of Telegram, simply in case you are transferring from WhatsApp. You can take a look at out the article here.
MOVE WHATSAPP CHATS TO TELEGRAM ON iOS
• Open a chat in WhatsApp, then tap the region proper beside the profile photograph of a contact at the top.
• Tap Export Chat > choose Telegram in the Share menu.
There’s additionally a faster way to do that via way of means of going to the principle chat display of WhatsApp, after which swiping left on a chat after which tapping Export Chat.
The messages which you import will encompass authentic timestamps and include a flag at the lowest that says ‘Imported’.
Another component to take notice right here is that messages and media moved to Telegram will now no longer occupy more area in your smartphone. Users also can optimise garage area and manage cache length via way of means of tapping Data and Storage Usage tab in Settings.Connect with us