Telegram permits you to make certain messages to vanish sooner or later despite the fact that it doesn’t actually have a “vanishing message” work that exists as a choice straightforwardly on the application. This messenger application includes the impact ways – Secret Chat Mode and Self-devastation Media.
The Secret Chat Mode is end to end encoded and it works for one-on-one chats alone. Fundamentally, a book or record sent inside a Secret Chat stays on one device and once you erase the chat, no messages can be recovered.
Secret Chat Mode includes a clock work that causes sent messages to vanish between one second and multi week. It likewise incapacitates your Android from taking screen captures not at all like on iOS, yet it will inform you in the chat also.
USING SECRET CHAT MODE ON IOS
• Go to the contact’s profile that you need to enter a secret visit with. Tap on the “More” choice and select “Staff Secret Chat”
• Telegram will spring up an affirmation message about beginning the chat. Tap on “Start”.
• To enable the self to destruct clock in the chat, tap on the check symbol in the content space and pick the time frame you wish to permit your sent message exist at that point tap on “Done”. You’ll see the commencement for that specific message subsequently.
USING SECRET CHAT MODE ON ANDROID
Go to the contact’s profile that you need to enter a mystery visit with. Tap on the three-dab symbol at the upper right edge and select “Start Secret Chat”.
A spring up box would show up inquiring as to whether you need to continue. Select “Start” to affirm.
To send vanishing messages enable the self to destruct clock by tapping on the clock symbol from the top toolbar. Pick a time period and tap on “Done”. You’ll see that the sent message (text or media document) would vanish consequently after the commencement.
SENDING DISAPPEARING MEDIA FILES TO ANY SINGLE CHAT
In a circumstance where you would prefer not to need to begin a secret chat you can normally send photographs/videos (single chat, not gathering) that would vanish after a predefined time.
FOR iOS USERS:
• First enter the conversation where you need to send the record. Tap on the clasp symbol near the content space.
• Pick your ideal photograph or video at that point tap and hold the send button. Select “Send with Timer” and pick a time period and send by tapping on the “Send with Timer” alternative.
FOR ANDROID USERS:
• Open the chat that you need to send the document to. Tap on the clasp symbol close to the content field and pick your favored photograph or video.
• Tap on the clock symbol close to the send button and pick a time span. Select “Done” and tap on the send button to send the vanishing content you picked.Connect with us